monitor breathing

3 Responses

  1. Echhit says:

    I want this

  2. Giora Arbel says:

    GerdCare Medical is medical research company. For our applications we are looking for breathing belt. Please provide more details about your product

    • roger says:

      Thank you for writing in. The BREATHING BELT is also called a STETHOGRAPH. It responds to chest movement.
      The one we used in school was connected ‘pneumatically’ to a pressure sensor. There are modern types that are electronic. Perhaps a talk to a medical physics expert in a hospital or research lab will find the thing for you.

      China mart – Stethograph

      Google search for Stethograph

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *