primary: which light is brightest?
The light sensor can measure how bright light is. You will use it to find the brightest light source.
A candle, torch, torch without a reflector, tungsten lamp, fluorescent strip light and daylight. Computer and the light sensor.
1. Can you stop the light in the room from getting to the light sensor?
2. How close will you hold the light sensor to the lights?
3. Test some light sources, to find the brightest.
4. Record your light level readings.
1. Put the lights into order.
2. Which light would be the best for reading in the day time?
3. Which light would be the best for reading at night time?
Does light come from the back and the sides of your lights?